What features do you need in a baby monitor in Athens?
In previous generations of parenting, a baby monitor was quite basic. You install a microphone-type device on a table next to your child’s bed, which transmits an audio feed to a connected gadget that resembles a walkie talkie. However, baby monitors now offer many more features. To illustrate, some monitors now include HD video and two-way talk. You can also link many monitors to your home’s wireless signal so you are able to roam all over the house. The top baby monitors in Athens are so advanced that they are similar to inside surveillance in both features and cost.
Can you switch baby monitor with an integrated surveillance system?
Knowing that baby monitors and surveillance systems share similar capabilities, you have many people in Athens linking their baby's room to their overall home defense. This approach is beneficial -- particularly when using to a Vivint smart home -- as your baby monitor will include:
● HD video with low-light capability: Your monitoring device should have at least 1080p HD resolution, and infrared LED technology for acceptable viewing of darkened rooms.
● Two-way talk: You won’t always have to go inside the bedroom to soothe your child back to a restful state. Your reassuring words could be all you need to keep them asleep.
● Motion activation: Even though it’s possible to have your surveillance system function around the clock to carefully watch your newborn, your own alertness might begin to waver. But if your camera identifies unexpected movements, then you can get a text alert on your phone. Perfect if your child quietly scrambles up the crib or if your curious cat wanders into the nursery.
● Save and send recordings: Most baby monitors don’t record portions of video. Now you have the ability to send a brief sample to grandparents to show them what a special, sleepy child you have.
● Smartphone access: In lieu of lugging an external monitor with you, you can supervise your little one from your home security app. You could even say hello to your tot and babysitter if you’re able to get a night out.