Can Home Security Signs Deter Intrusion In Athens?
There's a common myth that placing signage from a home security company by your primary entry is all you need to safeguard your property. Essentially, an intruder is expected to see "Protected By ADT'' and bypass your house. So why not simply use a home security sign in Athens and skip a real home security system? This means that a security system isn’t needed, just get a home security sign in Athens. It’s the home security sign that deters intrusion in Athens not the actual alarm system.
While there is legitimate value in showcasing signs and decals from esteemed residential security experts like ADT®, it’s not all you need to dissuade all burglars. You’ll be in a much better position reinforcing them with a range of additional security measures. You will likely agree it’s a safer alternative than taking the chance that your home security signs will deter intrusion in Athens.
Legitimize Your Athens Home Security Signs With Actual Protection
Although home security signs could deter intrusion some of the time, you shouldn’t rely on them as your lone security measure. Alternatively, consider implementing some, if not all of these devices:
● Surveillance systems: To be honest, intruders never wish to be recorded by your camera as it might be critical evidence in legal proceedings. Consider an outside camera that oversees typical access points like your front and back doors, garage, and windows.
● Window and door sensors: Most thieves gain access by way of your front door, back door, and windows, so those should be safeguarded by detection equipment like motion and glass break sensors. If a device is triggered, your security system will warn you and your 24.7 monitoring professionals.
● Exterior motion-sensor lights: While it’s a fact that a great deal of break-ins happen during the day when you are at work, you must also have a plan to protect against burglars who wait until dark. Lights with motion-detection capability placed strategically near your entry points will immediately highlight criminal activity and frighten off unwanted guests.
● Smart entry locks and doorbell video: Smart locking devices will update you when anyone tries to engage your door. A doorbell video component adds another layer of security by providing a live video feed. Both of these solutions can be accessed by your mobile security app.
● Smart lighting: A worthwhile home automation device, smart light bulbs are able to be put on a daily plan or turned on easily from your phone. Smart lights make it seem like you are home and help discourage thieves.
Get Started On Your Integrated Home Security Package
Why take the chance that dummy home security signs will deter intrusion in Athens when you have the opportunity to implement an integrated home protection plan? Reach out to (706) 397-7344 or complete the following form to get started. You may select from a number of plans at affordable monthly rates or customize your security exactly how you want it.