Legitimize Your Athens Home Security Signs With Actual Protection
Although home security signs could deter intrusion some of the time, you shouldn’t rely on them as your lone security measure. Alternatively, consider implementing some, if not all of these devices:
● Surveillance systems: To be honest, intruders never wish to be recorded by your camera as it might be critical evidence in legal proceedings. Consider an outside camera that oversees typical access points like your front and back doors, garage, and windows.
● Window and door sensors: Most thieves gain access by way of your front door, back door, and windows, so those should be safeguarded by detection equipment like motion and glass break sensors. If a device is triggered, your security system will warn you and your 24.7 monitoring professionals.
● Exterior motion-sensor lights: While it’s a fact that a great deal of break-ins happen during the day when you are at work, you must also have a plan to protect against burglars who wait until dark. Lights with motion-detection capability placed strategically near your entry points will immediately highlight criminal activity and frighten off unwanted guests.
● Smart entry locks and doorbell video: Smart locking devices will update you when anyone tries to engage your door. A doorbell video component adds another layer of security by providing a live video feed. Both of these solutions can be accessed by your mobile security app.
● Smart lighting: A worthwhile home automation device, smart light bulbs are able to be put on a daily plan or turned on easily from your phone. Smart lights make it seem like you are home and help discourage thieves.