Since no two houses are alike, why leave your security system to a cookie-cutter solution? You might need a basic alarm system that comes with windows, doors, and motion sensors in your primary rooms. Or, you might need a more comprehensive security solution that bundles indoor/outdoor video cameras, fire and flood detection, and smart home capabilities. No matter the case, your Statham home security system should include a 24/7 monitoring system, like ADT monitoring.
Choosing The Right Products For Your Home Security System
Depending on the security bundle, you can select:
- Door and window sensors on exterior windows and doors
- Motion sensors for high priority rooms
- Monitored CO, fire, and flood detectors
- Wireless keyfob arming remote
- Digital wall mounted keypad equipped with an incredibly loud alert tone
- Indoor, outdoor, and doorbell security cameras
- ADT Control phone app for access from virtually everywhere
Statham Security Cameras Let You Monitor Your Home When You Are Not Home
To see who's coming to your door or what caused that sound outside, you will need a security camera. A doorbell camera shows you your front porch and gives you a visual on any packages or visitors before you answer the door. Exterior cameras are activated by motion, and feature low-light and waterproof designs with HD quality. Or keep an eye on the kids and pets with an interior, wide angle camera.
View current feeds and see notifications from each of your Statham cameras via your ADT Control mobile app. Watch your house 24/7 to check that everything is where it should be - or get 30-sec video clip alerts when your camera senses extra motion.